Elegant Gemstone and Pearl Jewelry by MuyinMolly

Happy New Year to all you Asian Buzz readers! Let's me introduce you to the beautiful jewelry by Molly aka MuyinMolly. Molly is a full time Etsian making beautiful and elegant gemstone and pearl jewerly and has been working hard for the past 4 years! Her shop is so successful that she even started selling on her own website.


Molly has a great range of birthstone jewelry. They are probably the most popular items in her shop! She uses sterling silver and 14k gold and offer many, many styles. I love all of them, but if I have to pick one, I will pick a ring. Or a round pendant. Ok, I want two.


Check out the beautiful pieces she did for the holidays. This is only a small portion of her holiday orders. It's amazing to me that she can churn out so many quality pieces in such a short time.



Besides her birthstone collections, she has some fun items too. I am usually a sparkle kind of girl, but I just love these safety pins that she makes. For a long time, I didn't know why she was selling safety pins. One day, I actually clicked on the listing and realized they are earrings!




Molly also creates an awesome collection of classic bridal jewelry. Every piece is oozing with elegance and beauty.


Want something a little different than the class white and cream pearls? She also have beautiful and fun colored pearls! The pink is pretty but the orange is so fun. Which one do you like?


Having a jewelry shop on Etsy is not easy. Molly has done it for 4 years and has done it well! She has over 5500 sales and 100% feedback. If you want to know more about her, please check out her blog and become her fan on her Facebook fan page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...