I'm not against global warming, I'm "pro-Earth"

For about six months I've been exploring a theory called the Law of Attraction. It states that, for example, if you are anti-war, you actually give war more power and influence. You need to be pro-peace.*

From time to time, I write about global warming in this blog. Not because it directly relates to great customer experiences, but because I care about it and want to help. Like many people who read my blog, I'm concerned (okay, freaked out) by global warming and don't know what to do about it.


Then it occurred to me: I need to be pro-Earth instead. I need to come up with ways to be pro-Earth, and then spread the word. So, here's an idea. Next time you go to a party, or buy a hostess, holiday, anniversary, or birthday gift, toss in a compact fluorescent light bulb. Or a whole package. People who don't know about these amazing bulbs can read the Fast Company article and become convinced. But, have we all actually put them in our homes? Or our parents and friends' homes? If we make it easy for people, they'll be more likely to install them. Just say you're wanting to save them money. Once people see how well they work and how their bills go down, they'll be more likely to switch their entire homes, and businesses, over.

And, if you're pro-Earth, send this blog post to everyone you know.

* For more on this concept, see my post on The Secret.
Technorati Tags: , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...