One for the Fabric Addicts

Hello. My name is Celia and I am a fabric addict (and yarn addict, but that is another story for another day).

Not too long ago, I discovered Japanese and Korean fabrics. Since then, I have been keeping an eye on Etsy, Ebay and fabric stores for more of these gorgeous fabrics. I don't just mean fabrics with oriental prints, but also fabrics which are just plain gorgeous or cute.

There's Cosy9 fabrics on Etsy who ships from Korea. He has lots of very cute fabrics. Take a look at this giraffe one



What about this one for an apron, or some kitchen cloths?



I think this one is calling out to be turned into a cushion.



I have also found that I don't have to go so far to get my fabric fix. There is a lady who lives not too far from me who sells Korean fabric too. Perhaps something for my superhero crazy son? For me, I am still trying to work out what I can do with this gorgeous crane fabric.



And what about RetroMummy? She used to have an online store stocking the most gorgeous Japanese fabrics but I thinks he only sells in markets now. Even if you can't get to her stalls, her blog's a pretty good read, and there are always lots of pretty pictures.

What about the simple fabrics? Like this very pretty linen from Great Textiles



or this lovely herringbone fabric, also from great Textiles



So many beautiful fabrics out there and not enough time in a day to get sewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...